Friday, March 7, 2008

Third Grade Politics.

I have a really great friend who works at an elementary school in Pacific Palisades, CA (near Santa Monica). Last week sometime he was sitting in on a third grade class, listening to the eight year olds answer a question from their teacher: If you could go back in time, what would you do? I do not really remember what my friend said the first few answers were, something a stereotyped third grader would say dealing with perhaps a zoo or their parents, and then the third student had his turn. This is priceless...

"I would go back and stop Bush from starting the war in Iraq."

A third grader.
An eight year old.

This really amused me.

I wonder what President Bush's approval rating would be if it included pre-pubescent little boys and girls from all the United States playgrounds.

No comments: